Thursday 26 September 2013

Planning Advert

This is a draft of what we want our advert to look like.
We created this in InDesign. We wanted to create a simple but interesting advert for a magazine. Our choice of picture is logical as our music video is about a dancer and her story. We have also taken the 'Rudimental' logo as this is what is on all of their tracks. I imported the logo into Photoshop as I wanted to make the background transparent. This was a difficult task as I wasn't sure on where to start, but when I managed to do it I was glad because it really makes the logo fit well into the advert. The colours used was also another key point to think about. I wanted to keep it simple so black was the best choice. It also fits with the dancers costume, this is something that in our real advert I need to make sure I do as it gives that professional effect and makes it look as if it all fits together. To make the advert look less like just a picture and logo I added the recording producers logo so that it looks more legitimate. I changed to colour of that so that it fit in with the colour scheme. Over all this is what I want the advert to look like when I have the photos of my dancer. A few problems that I may face is getting the same finish. This is taken by a professional photographer and is very well lit. To try and overcome this problem I have chosen to take my pictures in a black studio so that I can light it well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment