Thursday 3 October 2013

Actors

Sophie Osborne (left)
Louis Leighton (middle)
Emily Knight (right)
 
These are my chosen actors for the part of the judges. I have chosen these people to act in my music video as I feel they fit the description of what I wanted, they are reliable, and easy people to work with. I chose to have 2 girls and a boy because I think that there would be more females at a dance school than males. All of these will be in the first and last scenes. They are a key part of the music video as it helps explain what is going on.  
Lauren Hampton
 
I have chosen Lauren to be my principle dancer. She was a lot of experience in the dance industry and fits my idea of the dancer perfectly. I have watched her dance and seen that she can perform the movements that I have choreographed. I believe that Lauren is a easy person to work with and she is easy to direct, this means that I could change parts of the choreography and she could pick it up easily. 

No comments:

Post a Comment