Monday 9 September 2013

My Song Choice

Not Giving in Rudimental

I chose this song for many different reasons. The song has a good musical beat and is easy to create something new. We wanted to create a music video based around dance and we feel that the lyrics could relate to a good story. 
This song is seen as a type of dance music. The song is something that I believe I can create a good video to. My idea of a dancer and her story fits in well with the lyrics and relates to the message that the song could be giving out. I like this song a lot as it gives me enough time to show all of the dancers story where it isn't so long but doesn't end up being so long we run out of things to film. There are a range of camera angles and locations that we can use to film our video as the song doesn't limit us to anything.  

No comments:

Post a Comment