Sunday 15 September 2013

My Storyboard

I have created a storyboard so that I can what will happen in every scene. I have mapped out the hole of my music video so that I can make sure i get things I need, have people when I need them and know where they have to be. This is a really useful thing to do because it it a lot of planning all in one place.






My storyboard will now help me plan out what props I need to get. So I need to find a table for the judges, I need to get a CD player and a CD player remote, a bag to carrying all her dance stuff in. It also tells me that I need to find 3 people to play judges and 1 girl to play my dancer. This will mean I will have to hold auditions to see who the best people are for the role. One key thing is getting my location sorted out, according to my storyboard the dancer is in 3 places. A audition room, home, public then back in the audition room. For the audition room and dance studio I need to look around and ask about borrowing spaces for times. 
My storyboard has helped me understand all the organising that I need to do in order to create the best music video that I could. 

No comments:

Post a Comment