Monday 7 October 2013

Digital Pack Analysis


This is a god digital pack to have looked at. It has given me ideas in to how I want my digital pack to look like. I have decided that I am going to do a 2 part pack as it would be easier to take the pictures and write in information. By looking at this I have decided that I will put my track list on the back of the pack and only have a small bit of writing in the front. I chose to include less writing because I feel that people buy the pack for the music and don't take time to read the writing on the pack. 


This is another example of a digital pack. As you can see it is similar to the one above apart from the fact it has 2 CDs in it. All the information is in the same place. This is why I want to keep the layout the same just reduce the text and pictures. I think that this layout works very well and is easy to produce. 


No comments:

Post a Comment