Friday 4 October 2013

Digital Packs



These are both examples of what a digital pack is. As you can see it is a 3 part CD case with a CD and other various information about the CD. They usually have the picture of the album on the front cover then have other photos on the inside that are related to the artist or the album. Digital packs are not used to much now days as most people download music onto their phones from the internet. But when they are bought people expect to see a list of the songs on the album and sometimes lyrics of the songs are included. 

In my digital pack I want to show a range of photos of my actress/principle dancer (Lauren Hampton) on the inside so that the buyers will be interested as to what the video is like. Rudimental not not normally related to dance so it will get people thinking. On the front cover I want a picture of Lauren spinning but the picture blurred. This sounds messy but when it is finished I hope to have a clear image of Lauren's face but the rest of her body as if she is spinning. It will be hard to create so my other idea I have in mind is having a picture of Lauren sat in the dance studio with her pointe shoes. This is a simple image but will show what the music video is about. This image will be a lot easier to create. I will take all of the photos when I am shooting my footage.   

No comments:

Post a Comment