Friday 10 January 2014

My Music Video Advert

As you can see I have tried to make my post as much like my firsts draft. I used many things to create the final product. Photoshop and Indesign are the two main things that I use. First I started by taking the basic images. By putting them into photoshop I was able to get rid of any impurities in the background. I was also able to move parts in the photo. For example my position in this photo is not where i was originally standing when the photo was taken. When putting it in Indesign i was able to add things such as the logo, recording label and all the other parts on the Advert. All of these were edited in Photoshop as well. I think that this has turned out very well. The lighting is good, it is a simple picture, well positioned and has all the information needed. If I was to do this again I would take a lot more photos so that I have a lot more range to choose from. 

No comments:

Post a Comment