Friday 10 January 2014

My Digipak

This is my finished Digipak all put together. As you can see I have the front cover on the bottom right, back cover on the bottom left and the two inside pages on the top. I created all of this in Indesign and Photoshop. I created all 4 covers as a separate file. All of the photos are of me dancing, this fits in with the theme of my music video. I also chose to have 3 colours in my colour scheme. Black, white and blue. On the back cover there is a list of the songs in the album, and on the front is the artist and the album name. I think that this has worked out very well as it fits with my music video and my advert. I think that it all fits together well and flows as a cover. 





This is a brake down of all of the sections.

No comments:

Post a Comment